Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
icon Ahina - Brazilian - Eixample - BCN - 634912217 - English

Cita:
Enlace al hilo de experiencias en Español de Ahina:
Ahina - Brasileña - Eixample - BCN - 634912217
I don't speak Spanish, and so my message is english: I hope you will understand.
I met Ahina in her apartment.
I found her through internet and it was easy to take an appointment with her, at her apartment.
When she opened tha door I was standing in front of a true living statue. On high heels she was only few centimeters shorter than the door, and the lenght of her legs was truly impressive. Her face, that you can't see in the pics, is very very very pretty. Her black eyes and her sweet smile is something you can't easily forget. Her breasts are simply perfect: not too big, not too small, not too hard, not too soft and, most of all, 100% natural. Her butt is the typical rounded brazilian butt. All her body is sculpted by fitness: not massively muscular, but slim and well toned. Her abdominals are incredible. She can easily join to a bikini championship and will win. Morevover, she has a natural class in her movements, her voice, her attitudes and made me feel extremely comfortable. She is extremely kind, polite and respectful; doesn't watch the time and doesn't answer to the telephone. She is passionate and very very very hot. The experience with her was one of the most positive and I hope to meet her again.

Ahina - Brasileña - Eixample - BCN - 634912217
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Pau; 24/08/2017 a las 12:14. Movido por ; 07/06/2012 at 20:30 desde
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
Nirvana Anuncios
Plataforma

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

Herramientas

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 09:57.
Página generada en 0,178 segundos con 42 consultas.