Antiguo 16/10/2017, 15:22   #1
rafita
Fecha Registro: oct 2012
Mensajes último año: 3
SmilePoints último año: 18
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 6
Colaboración: 2
Charla Chinesse Leisure Massage - Marqués de la Sénia, 30 - Palma de Mallorca - 871022798 / 605847202

MASSAGE THERAPIST
Name: Emy
Approximate age: 30
Physical description: teen body
Rating of character / attitude: Friendly, kind and affectionate

MASSAGE CENTER
Address of the place: Marqués de la Sénia, 30
Name: Chinesse Leisure Massage
Telephone: 871 022 798-605 847 202
Hours: 9.30 am to 11.30 pm Monday to Sunday
Facilities: new and very good
Usually available masseurs: I think 3
Air Conditioning: yes

SERVICE
Contracted rate (in €): 1 hour
Massage Fee (half hour / 1 hour): 1h 40 1/2 h 25
Happy Ending Rate: ??
Other complements (French / full) yes, yes
Massage technique (not erotic): Very good

Story of the meeting: I take my stay on this island to give me a massage and of course a tribute to my friend.
And by these coincidences of fate I'm going to stop at this place, I do not know if there's more on the island and I discover the china of my dreams, a girl not beautiful, handsome and with a thin and spectacular body, that with clothes As it will be without , I wonder.

They pass me to the corresponding room with futon. the room is very clean and everything very well ordered, I can not give many details of the room, because I really can not take my eyes away from such beauty.

I wear clothes outside and I lie on my stomach, start a head massage, with very relaxing movements and pressures, continues with back and also makes pressures and frizz with a very refined technique that leaves my back as new, the truth is that it knows how to look the most incarnated points of the back, it is noticed that it has been giving time masses, or at least it has learned well the trade.

It jumps the buttocks and begins massage in legs, with the same technique and quality, as until hour, for a moment I thought that there would be no theme here, but no, he continued the message by the buttocks and once massaged these, his hands they start to make trips to my webs, stroking them with a lot of sweetness and little by little goes stretching the hand to my friend and also goes massaging it and every time I get poiniendo the thing hard, hard, and hard. To all this it must be said that the massage at all times has passed with much kindness and sweetness, with the queries of rigor, but without being heavy.

Back and continue massage for chest and abdomen, lower to the legs and also massage the feet, again up and start massaging my friend, and then "YOUR MASSAGE HERE" clear daughter mine, between now Come to that, how horny you've put me and how good you are, who says no.

He tells me about rates and I choose French, he takes off all my clothes, my God, what a body he performs a spectacular French, and touching that body is as or more spectacular.
There are details that I do not want to reflect, such as prices, that you can or can not touch, as far as you can go, because I believe that each person is different and everyone wants a different thing, so that each one does his massage and which is not massage to your liking and way.

I dress and pay as agreed I give him two kisses and I promise that I will return, although I do not live on the island, but I will return, as many times as I can.

Final evaluation (the best / the worst / repeat?): The worst thing is that I do not live in the palm and I can not come with the assiduity that I would like and the best, she, for his kindness, sweetness, sympathy and for his technique of massage and no massage. And of course for its beauty of face and body.

Bump: MASSAGE
Name: Emy
Ungefähres Alter: 30
Physische Beschreibung: Teenager-Körper
Bewertung des Charakters / der Einstellung: Freundlich, freundlich und anhänglich

MASSAGEZENTRUM
Adresse des Ortes: Marqués de la Sénia, 30
Name: Chinesse Freizeitmassage
Telefon: 871 022 798-605 847 202
Öffnungszeiten: 9.30 bis 23.30 Uhr Montag bis Sonntag
Ausstattung: neu und sehr gut
Normalerweise verfügbare Masseure: Ich denke 3
Klimaanlage: ja

SERVICE
Vertraglicher Tarif (in €): 1 Stunde
Massagegebühr (halbe Stunde / 1 Stunde): 1h 40 1/2 h 25
Happy End Rate: ??
Andere Ergänzungen (Französisch / Voll) Ja, Ja
Massagetechnik (nicht erotisch): Sehr gut

Geschichte des Treffens: Ich nehme meinen Aufenthalt auf dieser Insel, um mir eine Massage und natürlich eine Hommage an meinen Freund zu geben.
Und für jene Zufälle des Schicksals an dieser Stelle aufhören, ich weiß nicht, ob es mehr auf der Insel sind und meine Träume zu entdecken, ein nicht schön, wunderschön und mit einem schlanken und spektakulären Körper Mädchen, das mit Kleidung zu China und wird nicht Ich frage mich.

Sie übergeben mich mit Futon in den entsprechenden Raum. Das Zimmer ist sehr sauber und alles sehr gut geordnet, ich kann nicht viele Details über das Zimmer geben, weil ich meine Augen wirklich nicht von dieser Schönheit wegnehmen kann.

Kleider und du mit dem Gesicht nach unten, Massagekopfbewegungen und Drücke sehr entspannend beginnen, geht zurück und auch tun, macht mich Druck und friciones mit einer sehr raffinierten Technik, die mich verläßt wie neu zurück, ist die Wahrheit, die er weiß, wie die am meisten inkarnierten Punkte des Rückens, bemerkt man, dass es Zeitmassen gegeben hat oder zumindest den Handel gut gelernt hat.

Gesäß Sprünge und beginnt massieren Beine, mit der gleichen Technik und Qualität, wie bisher, für einen Moment dachte ich, dass hier gäbe es kein Problem sein, hat aber die Nachricht Gesäß nicht fortgesetzt und einmal massiert sie, ihre Hände die Ausflüge zu meinen Websites starten, sehr sanft streichelt und langsam zu meinem Freund zu erreichen und er massiert und jedes Mal, wenn ich poiniendo hart, hart, hart Sache. Zu alledem muss gesagt werden, dass die Massage zu allen Zeiten mit viel Freundlichkeit und Süße vergangen ist, mit den Fragen der Strenge, aber ohne schwer zu sein.

Drehen und weiterhin Massage Brust und Bauch, Unterschenkel und macht auch Fußmassage, zurück und starten Sie meinen Freund massiert, und sofort „Ihre Massage HERE“ klar meine Tochter ‚Komm schon in Komm dazu, wie geil du mich gesetzt hast und wie gut du bist, wer sagt nein.

Er erzählt mir von Preisen und ich wähle Französisch, er zieht alle Klamotten aus, mein Gott, was für ein Körper, er spielt ein spektakuläres Französisch und diesen Körper zu berühren ist genauso spektakulär.
Es gibt Details, die reflektieren nicht wollen, da Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completoPreise, Sie können oder Sie nicht berühren können, wie weit kann man bekommen, weil ich denke, jeder ist anders und jeder will etwas anderes, damit jeder Ihre Massage erfolgt und was keine Massage nach Ihrem Geschmack und Art ist.

Ich sah, und ich vereinbarte Zahlung geben zwei Küsse und ich verspreche dir, aber ich lebe nicht auf der Insel, sondern wird wieder so oft wie möglich.

Abschließende Bewertung (beste / schlechteste / Sie wiederholen?): Das Schlimmste ist, dass ich nicht in der Palme Leben nicht und kann nicht kommen mit asiduedad ich wollte, und die besten, sie, für ihre Güte, Freundlichkeit, Sympathie und ihre Massagetechnik und keine Massage. Und natürlich für seine Schönheit von Gesicht und Körper.
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Lextor; 17/10/2017 a las 17:25. Movido por Lextor; 17/10/2017 at 17:23 desde Chinesse Leisure Massage - Marqués de la Sénia, 30 - Palma de Mallorca - 871022798 / 605847202
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Antiguo 17/10/2017, 14:45   #2
BLISSOUT
Fecha Registro: abr 2013
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 2
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 2
Charla

Muy bien Rafita por el intento pero tanto en el texto inglés como en el alemán te refieres siempre a la masajista en masculino (he , er).
No sé que pensarán extranjeros que nos lean.
Sin acritud...

Última edición por Lextor; 17/10/2017 a las 17:23. Movido por Lextor; 17/10/2017 at 17:23 desde Chinesse Leisure Massage - Marqués de la Sénia, 30 - Palma de Mallorca - 871022798 / 605847202
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
amateurTV
Plataforma

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 07:32.
Página generada en 0,184 segundos con 38 consultas.