icon Gisell - Caribbean - Kinnari Masajes - BCN - English

Cita:
Enlace al hilo de experiencias en Español de Gisell:
Gisell - Caribeña - Berlín 005, Entlo. 3ª (Pl del Centre) - BCN

Originally written by paracelso

Provider
"Artistic" name: Gisell
Nacionality (or probable origin): From the Caribbean
Age (In appearance and/or advertised): Geez, I'm really not the best when trying to guess women's age, 30-ish
Fake photos or with too much post processing?: Real photos
Face description: Gorgeous! (Beautiful lips)
Body description: A monument
Description of her personality: Quiet and Sweet
Clothing: Black mini skirt and blouse
Smoker: I don't think so

Contact
Mobile phone: +34 930104495
Web/Ad: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/kinnari-masajes-berlin-3-5-entlo-3-bcn-930104495-blog-t247384.html
Address: Berlin Street, 3-5 entresuelo 3, Barcelona.
Hours of operation: From 10:00 am to 23:00 pm

Apartment

Ambience/Ornamentation: What you usually see in massage parlors, futon, candles, etc. There's a shower inside the room.
A/C: I think so.

Service
Date of the service: Last tuesday
Hired rate (en €): 1 hour 80 euros (lingam), but they had an offer for 1 hour 60 euros (lingam)
Other advertised rates: they will gladly inform you when you call them.
Duration of the service: 1 hour
Kisses/French Kisses?: Sweet and discreet french kisses (Beautiful lips)
Oral sex (With/Without Condom)/ Deepthroat?: Not included in this rate
Cunnilingus?: Not included in this rate
Anal sex?: Not included in this rate
CIF/CIM?: Not included in this rate, maybe if you hire another rate

I called them and asked them if I could go there in half an hour, the woman on the telephone says it won't be a problem. Once there the woman in charge opens the door and she presents me to 2 women, the first one had all the cards to be the chosen one, gorgeous with a beautiful body, but the second one was Gisell and I changed my mind. Gisell is a kind of woman I like a lot, Caribbean descent, cinnamon colored skin, beautiful face and lips you would kiss just by seeing them, long legs decorated with a great ass.

The woman in charge (which was really polite all the time) details the different rates and services included, I curse myself for being poor and I end up telling her I would pick the offer rate (happy ending with Lingam)

Gisell comes to me and points me to the shower while she will start to prepare everything we will need. After the shower and all the things we will need for the massage sorted out, I lay down face down and Gisell is next to me, naked (I see her in the mirror, what a sight)

I ask her for a hard massage when she asks me how I want it, she does it like I asked, good technique from different angles, she did a massage forward from my head when she had it between her legs, I was about to explode, subtle caresses from her behalf, I am too discreet until the erotic part to do anything else.

Later I feel her breasts rubbing my back, my erection was unbearable under my body (I was still laying face down) She continues what she was doing and my hands are touching her, she makes me horny when she nibbles and kisses my neck and my ears.

She then tells me (with a sweet voice) to lay face up and I am super horny, she continues to rub my body with her breasts, all my body, when her face is near mine I kiss her and she doesn't rejects me, she drove me crazy with her beautiful lips.

She keeps rubbing her body with mine, and she sits on top of me, with her sex near mine without touching it, I knew when she had her hands on my penis... things weren't going to last long.

She softly masturbated me while she looked my face, my hands were touching her all over her body, I came like there was no tomorrow.

After a lil while of talking I left with a big smile. The woman in charge asks me how it was? Didn't she noticed my face? (big smile)

Assessment of her involvement: Excellent
Final Assesment: (The best/worst)
The best: Gisell
The worst: Nothing
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completoHaz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completoHaz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Pau; 13/09/2017 a las 12:34.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
2 foreros han dado SmilePoints a SMB translated por este mensaje
Dr. Loomis (13/09/2017), Lextor (13/09/2017)
Responder
Plataforma
ClubXMax

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 18:11.
Página generada en 0,178 segundos con 39 consultas.