Lokitoirl
Fecha Registro: nov 2012
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 1
icon Julia - Top Damas - BCN - 932011224 - English

Cita:
Mis disculpas a todos mis amigos en Barcelona, ​​pero yo no hablo español lo suficiente para decir lo fantástico Julia en Top Damas es!
But for those English speaking visitors to this forum and BCN you need to know about this girl .
Julia is a classic European beauty, dark haired, sultry and fun, fun, fun.

The charges in Top Damas are €125 per hour with girls charging extras of around €50 for services beyond full covered sex and owo which are included. Top Damas is a great venue with some wonderful playrooms and a complimentary drink on arrival.

Julia is a girl that is worth the journey alone. She is wonderfully elegant on entering the room but turns into the most fantastic sex kitten as time moves on. She has a beautiful face with wonderful eyes and a superb slim silky smooth body with wonderful tits.

She usually makes you comfortable after a shower with fantastic moves she obviously learned when she worked as a dancer, then she moves onto a wonderful BBBJ which has at times been enough to finish me with a nice CIM. When recovered after a little while she gets us going into great great sex, she is happy to move from position to position but whether you are looking into her eyes as you ride her or take her from behind looking at her wonderful ass you will not forget the experience.

This doll speaks great English (and italian and Spanish of course) which for this writer or any english speaking visitor makes a big difference to the whole experience, this came into its own on the night after an hour with Julia, I decided to do a threesome with another girl and Julia.

For the threesome Julia and I wore our towels while the other girls were paraded in for me to choose. After I made my choice Julia whipped off her towel and got very excited about what was going to happen next. The other girl came back and we showered and what happened over the next hour belongs in the world of dreams. I was kissed ,licked , sucked and fucked with an intensity and with such fun by both. But it was Julia's show she knew my likes and spoke to me as to what would we get the other non English speaking girl to do to me. A never to be forgotten experience.
In Ireland we would call her a total ride, she's a babe and if you do visit her tell her the Irishman was asking for her!
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Pau; 24/08/2017 a las 12:10. Movido por Teo; 08/11/2012 at 10:56 desde Top Damas - Sant Eusebi 68, Entresuelo - BCN - 932011224
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
Marta Dido
amateurTV

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

Herramientas

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 20:32.
Página generada en 0,166 segundos con 41 consultas.