Aviso sobre el contenido
Foro SexoMercadoBCN
    Búsqueda por Etiquetas

homex > Charla > El Bar de SexoMercadoBCN > English Spoken Forum
Katia - Czech - Rda. Sant Antoni / Tigre (Pl. Universitat) - Barcelona - English
SexEvents
Grupo Haima
Responder

Visitas a este tema:   2.126
Añadir a FavoritosAñadir a Favoritos No estás suscrito a este tema Suscribirme
Antiguo 13/07/2017, 20:44   #1
quebra_bilhas
Fecha Registro: nov 2016
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 2
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 22
icon Katia - Czech - Rda. Sant Antoni / Tigre (Pl. Universitat) - BCN - 644348967 - English

CHICA
Nombre "artístico": Katia
Nacionalidad (u origen probable): I believe she is indeed Czech
Edad (aparente y/o anunciada): I'm really bad at guessing but I would say around 30
Fotos falsas o retocadas?: real photos (specially thte selfies)
Descripción de Cara: cute with beautiful green eyes
Descripción de Cuerpo: petit, everything in the right place (I couldn't ask for better)
Descripción de Carácter: super friendly
Vestimenta: lingerie
Fumadora: no idea

CONTACTO
Teléfono: Check her blog in SMB
Web/Anuncio: here in SMB
Dirección: Check her blog in SMB
Horario: Check her blog in SMB

LUGAR DE ENCUENTRO
Ambientación/decoración: simple apartment (shared), big room, big bathroom. Everything clean and well cared.
Valoración: 8
Aire Acondicionado: No. Only a fan.

SERVICIO
Fecha de la experiencia: Today
Tarifa contratada (en €): €90/h (promo)
Otras tarifas ofertadas: Check her blog in SMB
Duración real del servicio: Over an hour
Besos/morreos?: Lots, lots, lots, lots of kisses.
Francés (sin/con protección)/garganta profunda?: without condom, some deep throat;
Cunnilingus?: Yes
Sexo anal?: no
Deja acabar en su boca/cara: no and no
Relato del encuentro:

Well, I don't like to go into detail. I can just say it was the best GFE experience I've ever had (in part she reminded me of an ex-girlfriend). It was interesting to speak with her and that is probably the reason why we went over the 1h (that and ofc because she had the free time).

Overall it was a good "fight" that I definitely have to repeat soon (the full price for the hour is definitely worthy).

Valoración de la implicación: 10
Valoración final (lo mejor/lo peor): The entire GFE was exactly what I look for. The worst is that she is an interesting girl and it was fun to speak with her so I might end up addicted.
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Lextor; 22/09/2017 a las 17:56.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Antiguo 11/09/2017, 19:28   #2
Italianboy1
Fecha Registro: sep 2017
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 2
icon

Cita:
espanolpx Enlace al hilo de experiencias en Español de Katia:

Katia - Checa - Rda. Sant Antoni / Tigre (Pl. Universitat) - BCN - 644348967
CLIENTE
Edad del cliente: 35
Te diste a conocer como Forero de SMB?:
Con tu nick?:

CHICA
Nombre "artístico": Katia
Nacionalidad (u origen probable): czech
Edad (aparente y/o anunciada): i think she seems younger than she is
Fotos falsas o retocadas?: real but she is better than how she appear in the pics
Descripción de Cara: lovely green-blue eyes, seductive smile
Descripción de Cuerpo: she's a pretty tiny girl but with all the curves...small and perky boobies and beautiful ass, soft and round...exacly the kind of body i was searching for,
Descripción de Carácter: she's gentle and quiet, very involved. She seems a good girl
Vestimenta: i requested for a specific outfit (nothing bizarre, simply thong, black stockings and heels) and she satisfied my dreams
Fumadora: no

CONTACTO
Teléfono: see blog
Web/Anuncio: see blog
Dirección: see blog
Horario: see blog, i think she could be present also in other moments

LUGAR DE ENCUENTRO
Ambientación/decoración: modern, no mirrors near the bed, because she said that this is too much a brothel look-alike thing! reverencia
Valoración: perfect
Aire Acondicionado: yes

SERVICIO
Fecha de la experiencia: last week
Tarifa contratada (en €): 120
Otras tarifas ofertadas:
Duración real del servicio: from in to exit, about 1h 15min
Besos/morreos?: good french kisses
Francés (sin/con protección)/garganta profunda?: great sloppy and slow blowjobs, with deepthroath, without condom
Cunnilingus?: oh god, yes!
Sexo anal?: no
Deja acabar en su boca/cara?: no
Relato del encuentro:
with Katia you feel soon comfortable, we seated for a minute in the armchairs and talk, than i had a good shower. When i finished she was standing near the bed waiting for medrool. We started with big kisses and hugs and i enjoyed so much undressing her beautiful body...the next 40 minutes have been a perfect and exciting mix of kisses, caresses, wet handjobs, fingering and reciprocal oral sex. Her pussy is so yummy! Unfortunately, with all this oral sex i cum as soon as she put on the condom! wallbash
However she has been very patient and in the remaining minutes she helped me to have another boner so that i could try a couple of positions, in particular doggystyle...amazing! at the end i didn't reach the second shot and i decided to finish my time with other kisses and caresses.
Valoración de la implicación: the best i've ever had with a sex-worker
Valoración final (lo mejor/lo peor): the best things: 1) her english, very good, better than mine! 2) her body, 3) the moment when she told me that i was one of the few guys that made her reach the orgasm...i will never know if this is true, but when she told me (and when she came) she seemed to be sincere! Good job Katia! aplaudir
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Lextor; 15/09/2017 a las 19:05.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
4 foreros han dado SmilePoints a Italianboy1 por este mensaje
Dr. Loomis (20/09/2017), hotmail2866 (18/09/2017), Katias (17/09/2017), Lextor (15/09/2017)
Responder
Plataforma
Bella

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 11:01.
Página generada en 0,182 segundos con 40 consultas.