SMB translated
Fecha Registro: oct 2010
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 6
icon Katia - Venezuelan - València / Vilamarí - BCN - 625854970 - English

Cita:
It' s really hard to me being surprised by a girl, from my imagination and the pictures of the girls I usually make an idea of what I will find, Katia is a clear example of that truth is stranger than fiction :sm059:

I was expecting her otherwise and I found much more than I expected, both physically and the sympathy that she was full of. :sm059:

Said that, there we go!!!

CLIENT: Biman

LUMI

Name "artistic": Katia
Nationality: (or origin probable) Venezuelan
Physical description: ("real photos / processed?) Real photos.
Physical assessment of the girl: So good, about an 8
Attire: I just remember a red thong, that was my level of obfuscation, besides two stiff and erect breasts due to surgery work.
Smoker: No.

CONTACT

Phone: 625854970
Web / Ad: http://katiavenezolana.sexomercadobcn.com
Address: (Is parking easy?) No way in Valencia street I think there is a car park near
Hours:

MEETING PLACE

Atmosphere / décor: New building, and very discreet.
Rating: B +

About the meeting:

I was surfing the forum, when I realized that Katia was online, she was on my "pending" list, so I sent her a PM and she replied that we could meet, swift and fast I came in her house, fresh, clean and very cozy. emotic_ok

As I said before, Katia surprised me, she is half-breed and is a big woman with a curved body ready to dive on it, her kindness and self-confidence makes you feel comfortable with her from the begining, moreover there was a good feeling and it helped so much. wink

First I had a shower and then she gave me a massage, she really knows how to perform it, after that, I sat on the stretcher, and she performed a very pleasant DT. :1114:

From that moment on the bed, I delighted in those hard breasts pointing up to the sky, cunnilingus, 69, and a lot of positions and caresses to spray and pray collated with long, deep and wet kisses, as a scene from an xmovie, hard sexual language in a highly sexual enviroment, fullfillded with sexual hormones. :mucho_amor: :mucho_amor:

She wanted to take the climax on top of me, and gave me precise instructions on how to do it, and by God, she get it. biggrin biggrin s

Then missionary, my speciality, to complete my orgasm synchronized with the movement of my swimmer tongue in the sea of pleasure that is Katia. :1656:

After all, a small chat, relaxed and unobtrusive, about the forum, and its members.smile

I went to the shower, alone in the begining, but conversation went on, and she joined me on the soaping, and ended up with my penis in her mouth :LICK:, what a woman she is... she enjoys sex, and makes you enjoy sex. Like others venezuelan girls, she is a sex machine. :sm059:

It was late and she had another appointment, and I also was in a hurry, so we left it for another time. :s189:

She' s a woman for more than an hour, one and a half minimum, in other case you won't have time enough. She has a rate of 100 euros 1 1 / 2 that is advisable. So the next time we date, it will be for that long. :1656::LICK::BUTSEX::102:

Final Rating: Outstanding high, for herself and the place. Her best is kindness, plus her sex drive to don't left anyone dissatisfied. tongue tongue

RECOMMENDED BY BIMAN
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Dr. Loomis; 15/08/2017 a las 00:53.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Antiguo 15/11/2010, 14:09   #2
SMB translated
Fecha Registro: oct 2010
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 6
Katia Venezolana - Valencia/Vilamarí - BCN (Eng)

Cita:
CUSTOMER MrQjones

LUMI

Nick Name: Katia
Nationality: (or origin probable) Venezuelan
Physical description: ("real photos / processed?)
Physical assessment of the girl: Real photos. 1.70, pretty face, wide smile, medium brown hair; enlarged breasts, good surgery work, tanned soft brown skin, shaved, very nice and pleasant.
Attire: Short black dress, semi-transparent.
Smoker: I don' t think so.

CONTACT

Phone: 625854970
Web / Ad: http://katiavenezolana.sexomercadobcn.com
Address: (Is parking easy?) Valencia / Vilamari. There is a Mercadona parking lot on the next block (so take advantage and make the purchase)

MEETING PLACE

Atmosphere / décor: New building, well connected. Clean apartment, cozy, well groomed, with candles and air conditioning. Only a few neighbors and very discreet entrance in the hallway. Room large enough with queen bed and massage table. With cabinet for storing clothes. The bathroom is quite good, large with bathtub. Very comfortable.
Rating: 8 (a 10 would be a jacuzzi, hehehe ...)

About the meeting:

Since the last time we met, there were many things left.emotic_rtfm
Among them, some erotic sado :sm059:
So, during the week I asked her to meet us on Saturday, which (at least me) will be fresher and more eager to have a have a good time

On Saturday morning, I go shopping and park in the Mercadona.
Go upstairs and she received me with a friendly and surrounding smile.
As I allready have been shaved and neat, pass O.K. emotic_ok and start the battle!!! emotic_

Today we had done an arrangement, I will be her slave, and will do whatever she wants.
I am so lucky about her, she is the kind of people plenty of imagination and :1656: wishes

So, in pleasure, ladies first ...
I start with a massage to warm things up ...
and when the time has come, cunnilingus combined with a black kiss, this is something I love to do (and her too, lol ...)
1-0

Later, some calm, a nice cold water ...
followed by a good golden rain from Katia to me, in the bathtub.
I was already lost heart, and then in the room, she putted on black latex gloves, cuffed my hands on my back, and put a blindfold on me, wich prevented me from see anything, and began to punish me

:sm063:

first gently, then harder ... (but not so much :315: )
It was erotic sado, something else harder will be for another day ... it' s listed emotic_rtfm

Then, a buzz, and a small vibrator pointed to my asshole ... eek mmmm mmmmmmmmmm
Unfortunately, due to some technical issues about me, it couldn' t enter, (it' s still pending too).

After playing around a little bit more, maximizing my excitement, she disappeared and returned with some ice eek ...that applied on the affected areas ... biggrin emotic_alabanza
mmmm, what a relief ... skin' s heat melted with ice .... Steam came out!

Meanwhile, I couldn' t see anything, then she released me and took me to the bathroom, where I cum on her ass, licking it plenty later on...
1-1 Draw!

Back in the real world, Katia returned to being the nice girl she is always.
We talked about our likes and preferences, and promised to meet again, and look for the winner. There are still a lot of things remaining... emotic_rtfm

Involvement rating: 9

Overall rating: (best / worst) Best of all is the implication of Katia, her imagination and the way she enjoys sex. Worse, the doctor will not prescribe me a visit to Katia every 8 hours

Última edición por pulpoman; 17/11/2010 a las 14:33.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
SugarGirls
Mel Hot

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

Herramientas

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 16:18.
Página generada en 0,170 segundos con 44 consultas.