Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 8
icon Katy Kat - Colombian - Pl. Espanya - BCN - 663114694 - English

Cita:
Enlace al hilo de experiencias en Español de Katy Kat:
Katy - Colombiana - Mallorca 14X (Villarroel) - BCN - 654834671
Let me note that our comrades' forum Garaz and Katy made me feel very glad charging me translation this awesome adventure: really felt ´Lost in Translation' as I was reading this fantastic 'expe'...
Brennero

I always thought that the medieval knights did not meet years old, because they always were in the Middle Ages. But, the truth is even though a medieval knight would be, years old come up as time runs up ... and this event will happen this month, and still don’t remain so many days to, that this server, will be a year older. Of course, on a birthday , one often receives gifts ... or get a "gift." So I thought, what better gift can you do to be with Katy? Said and done, I called her and agreed meeting time. And at the appointed time I was already in her place of pleasure and vice.

Male contestant:
Stage Name: Pixapins, knight ‘lletraferit’

Nationality: Catalan Country.

Do you consider yourself attractive?: Every day, I appreciate myself, also appreciated by others, every day even more …

Physical Description: With armor all men, equal we are…

Female contestant:
Name "artistic": Katy America
Age: twenties ... but less than thirty (although I don’t mind that question)
Physical description: The girl from the photos (I say this because someone has had to be doubted).

Attire: Uis ... thong, bra and high heels shoes. Of course, dressed up to kill.
Smoker: No
Assessment of the girl: In the subgroup of lean women, I mark her for a 9 over 10

CONTACT
Address: València / Vilamarí.
Phone: 663114694
Hours: I do not know. In any case, without exception, she works on Monday through Friday. I advise to call ahead, because her agenda is usually very busy.
Web / Ad: http://katylatina.sexomercadobcn.com/
Is parking easy? : I’m afraid it is going to be not, unless you please pay for parking, in which case there is one very closed to hers.
Public Transport: Metro L-3, Tarragona Metro Station. Is a five minute walk from hers.

MEETING PLACE
New apartment, very cozy. All very clean and tidy. Give a 10 in this regard.

SERVICE
Date of experience: 2/10/2010
Offered rates: 100 € / hour
Contract rate: 100 € / hour
Actual length of service: One hour, I’m sure we were there on…

Kisses / snogs? As is standard in it, of all colors, tastes and flavors.

French / deep throat? All the way .. in all positions and for having. Besides, I'll shave, which eases the task of
Black kiss? Yes, both.
Cunnilingus? Would be unforgivable not to. I think one of these days I'll finish with his head in it ... so much that I get to

Cowgirl? Well today I
Missionary? Today it is not interposed.
A4? Yes, Both
Body cumshot? Not came into situation…
Cumshot in mouth? With Katya is absolutely mandatory

Cumshot? Not came on.
Anal sex? Yes ... and I'm also taking the taste (too much).
Vibrators: Yes, miscellanea of various sizes and textures. . .
Golden shower: It was the culmination of the day.
White kiss: Yes .. it is her specialty ... and makes me feel a morbid sensation.
Foot Worship: Yes, as a good "doggie" I have licked her feet.
Transformer: Well, look where today there was not. But no matter, Katy repertoire is so varied, there will always be something you like.

Description of experience:

Arrival at the cave of pleasure and vice. I am, of course, received by Katy ... which is to be eaten with french fries ... and without . I plant a kiss and says, "I have not washed your mouth so you can feel the taste of cock of the other who was with me" What I said! And with that I started to get boar. So ... step into the shower and out ... it will begin to kiss, to snog, vibrators, cunnilingus ... at this precise moment, I’ve felt lost! Just remember that I ended up on foot worship, facing the mirror, while Katy was sodomizing me with a vibrator.

To all this talk of targeting other forum member to the party, as we celebrated my birthday and it was something special. Said and done, Katy calls Garaz and he says that in 20 minutes is presented at home. Meanwhile, we continue on ours (our vices). Katy says she does not want to run (although he was very horny), prefering to wait Garaz’ arrival. Well .. well ... but I said ... we get on with it.

On both sides of the bed there is a harness. First, I tie to Katy face down ... and I stick two fingers, one on each hole. Then she returns the "favor" Better yet, tell me I will punish with a whip: a whip for every year older I am. I must say that every lash (soft... don’t think, you, she was going to lash wildly) I was getting more horny.
In reaching our party, our friend Garaz (which I already knew personally before) and me in this manner. Finally, I untie myself and I salute him. While he showers, Katy and I followed with our private vices (public virtues).

Once Garaz is getting ready, Katy and him give me a fellatio. At times, they both got for it with a couple of tonges, and other times Garaz alone, while Katy was striking on Garaz’ rear ... and trying exchaging their roles.
We decide to exchange our roles ... and lying to Garaz to attack the his grown cock: at this moment, I can appreciate very much, in the foreground, the mastery of these Katy’s fellatio arts. As right before, there weren’t missed an exchange of oral fluids as we fixed sharp to Gar
az.

And of course, so was the pitcher on the source ... that Garaz runned a river of cum ... and I almost swallow part of his run. But no, nothing happened. All straight ahead, Katy and me exchanged the race in a fantastic white kiss. Then, we go to the bathroom, and rinsed ourselves ...
and my turn to receive the same medicine. I lie in bed ... and get a vicious attack by Katy and Garaz. As the day was "guarrindongo" (let’s describe it as porky) I say to Katy also want to fuck me in the ass. Deep Greek, said and done ... deep ... and a tad wild on my part (sorry Katy, but I was gone). After the "pause" again to attack my cocky. The truth is that it took a while to run ... but in the end, shouting and seizures, I ran like a champ. Back and white kiss me drink some of my own run.

Finally, we showered and dressed up ... and we went to the living room, where Katy gives us a couple of bottles of Freixenet cava. Provide for my birthday and we all keep going well. By the way, appears Martina Secret (which as you know Katy shares an apartment with America). We salute her (she already knew Garaz, but I do not) so I can attest that, like Katy, is the girl in the photos.
Enlivened with a bit of cava. In her talk to a lot of things ... among others, to invite to the "party" to other well known forum members like Tarragonés Kato and Popi, other names came .... and the most repeated was PEPESANCHEZ1 (fuck it out, poor Pepiño ...).

And anything else. Weekend Party .... everyone left Katy’s and reach our own home. In my case, as happy as a lark…

Moral: do n
ot think ‘lumis’ fixes your life, but it helps you cope better. And thanks to Katy I feel much better. It is history and past) many times and bad times I've had.

Summary: I had a great time with two very great people. And then think again. Grace is not coming, but on the road you take to get there.
Qui això signa us desitja Bon Nadal i prósper Any Nou
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo
Quid pro quo...

Última edición por Pau; 24/08/2017 a las 12:47.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
Plataforma
Nirvana Anuncios

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 17:39.
Página generada en 0,173 segundos con 41 consultas.