AkshayBcn
Fecha Registro: mar 2018
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 4
icon Laia Teen53 - Spanish - El Eden53 - BCN - English

Cita:
I am not using the template for three reasons - one this is a semi-experience as described below and two, I don't speak Spanish and three, it is an apology to Laia.

Experience:
I had wanted to meet with her when she was in the previous house well and then I finally got the chance. I booked her for an hour. She even dressed up as a school girl for me and looked smoking hot. After the shower, We started kissing softly and then she lay down on the bed and I started eating her out. She tasted delicious - not fake fruity like some girls - all natural. I may have been there for 15-20 mins. Then it was time for some attention to me. I walked up and she took me in her mouth while in the sleeping position. Maybe the angle was not good. But I held her head a little and tried pushing more inside which I realize now I should not have done. She stood up and walked out. Abril came in later and said that Laia was not comfortable and since there were no other girls, I should leave. So I left.

Apology:
Laia, I wanted to say I am sorry and at no point I intended to make you uncomfortable. I understand that the lack of communication and language barrier also caused this. I just wanted you to know that had you even get gently pushed me and said no, I would have stopped. I respect the boundaries. Although we didn't get to know each other well, I understand why you asked me to leave. I wish you all the best.

To all:
She is a very sweet girl and deserves to be treated well.
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Lextor; 31/08/2018 a las 17:35.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
Nirvana Anuncios
Laia Forner

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 13:58.
Página generada en 0,185 segundos con 38 consultas.