Añadir a FavoritosAñadir a Favoritos No estás suscrito a este tema Suscribirme
Antiguo 04/10/2010, 21:52   #1
Organizadores del Foro
icon MiriamMasajista - Spanish - Pl. Espanya - BCN - 633164169 - English

Spanish Thread of this same topic:
Miriam Masajista - Española - Aragó 12X (Urgell) - BCN - 633164169
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por pulpoman; 14/08/2017 a las 18:54.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Antiguo 04/10/2010, 21:52   #2
Random
Fecha Registro: oct 2009
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 32
icon

Miriam Masajista - París/Berlin - BCN - 633164169 - English

Weniger ist Mehr

Dedication
Just before starting I want to clarify that the name of this experience is dedicated to the friend and forum member Pixapins who is now in virtual jail due to weird reasons.

Intro
Weniger isr Mehr or Less is More as a reflection and real experience.
It is the case that Miriam has downsized her performance to massage and manual finish only, decision which is fully respectable. In consequence, I also stepped-down from French (fellatio) finish, but feeling good!

In my particular case I can choose between Boost Mode ON or OFF, simply with the magical aid of a small and blue pill. Following suit to the experience mood I selected Mode OFF at this time and unleashed and enjoyed the wonder of the senses.
I publicly confess my passion towards this beautiful woman, whom I met SEVEN times in the past, not all of them published to prevent boring the reader.

A random curiosity: seven experiences in seven months, like a season calendar, in which I noticed Miriam with more and yet more light shining from her face.

Because seven are the years of each of my life cycles and now I am finishing the first year of the eighth cycle, this experience is the top of a year of big changes, but big satisfaction also in my most deep, intimate and personal area.

Customer’s age: 51

MASSEUSE
“Artist” name: Miriam
Nacionality: (or probable origin) Spanish
Age: (announced or in appearence) I do not mind, she is a lady.
Physical description: (¿real/edited pictures?): real, praxitelian curves. Her aura is quite bright.
Girl evaluation:
Physical Compatibility: High. Just to say something I would ask for one inch taller, but I like her very much.
Sexual Compatibility: Very High. I can feel electricity through my fingers to her skin while caressing her. Her performace limitation opens a doubt window in my mind. (I wish I could clear up this small doubt some day,…)
Emotional Compatibility: Very High. I feel groovy with her, we connect very much.

Dress code: Cool cotton dress, black and short. Black bra and thong with pink laces (ummmm). Black boots.

Smoking: n/a

CONTACT
Telephone: 633164169
Web/Ad: http://miriam.sexomercadobcn.com/
Address: Berlin/Numancia. Parking area in the basement. Green area.
Times: Mon-Wed-Fri 11 thru 20. Check her line. Prior reservation with Private Message is a must (otherwise it is impossible).

MEETING VENUE
She takes me to her former room. Her colleague Victoria is on holidays. I have very good memories in relation to this room,… biggrin

SERVICE
Date: last week of July, at 12:30, sharp.
Complement: (manual/french/complete) Manual.
Agreed rate: 70 euros - 60 minutes
Other rates: NO
Actual length of service: 80 minutes including two showers.
Kisses? Very soft kisses, like an angel.
Massage Technique: soft, it is not therapeutic.
To be recommended? Yes, if you know what are you going to get.

Summary
At this stage of this nice story, I think it is nonsense to give details about the massage. I only want to confirm that the minimal experience ‘Less is More’ is the real thing with a high level of emotional energy.
I was surprised about the memory that Miriam is holding about our bodies. I think she has registered our body profiles in her small red-haired head and at the smallest change she is able to discover and announce it. Today se has noticed I was around 2 lb less,… not to say what she found the last time when I visited her with my Boost Mode ON.

Will you repeat?: Yeahhhhhhh!!!
The Best: Miriam.
The Worst:
Estado civil: Polígamo pagano Sin Compromiso
Volviendo a empezar,... :emotic_1226:
Antiguo 15/10/2010, 14:27   #3
SMB translated
Fecha Registro: oct 2010
SmilePoint último año: 1
Expes publicadas: 6
icon

My first experience with Miriam

INTRO

When I recived a message from Miriam proposing to meet us this week, the oportunity looked so good to me, that I had no dubt about accept it. That was unusual in my case, I am of those who doubt and question every choice I have to do... But I thought that it was a very good oportunity, and if I thought too much about it, it would be worse, so I accepted.

I have to say that the weekend and the rest of the days until the time arrived were eternal,
all through those days I felt no nerves, rather a huge desire to meet this woman of gentle touch and incredibly gentle treatment... until the day arrived, then I took over my nerves.

I get up veeeery early,I don't want to be late, neither forget the details.

As we had agree to see us ealry, I tidy up home and smaten up myself, as I always do when I have a special appointment. Showered, shaved and well-scented, I choose the clothes to wear, just want to make a good impression.

Butterflies in my stomach... they almost prevent me to breath.

I pick up the keys and leave home, I think I'm going with plenty of time, I have not ever gone through that area but I am sure that I would find that adress without any problem.

I try to relax while driving, thinking for myself "easy man, you are on time, no need to run, neither to argue with anybody."

try to get relaxed, enjoy the driving without getting angry with any other driver.
Impossible mission, jajaja.

in the end I just pissed off, as a result, I arrive 40 minutes prior to the meeting point.

40 minutes!!! buff ... this will be an eternity...

anyway ... I leave the car and step in front of the entrance, as I will not be there waiting I decide to go for a walk.

such a hot weather... awful, walk and walk... butterflies keep fluttering in my stomach, awkward situation...
Try to think about being with her, I know it's going to be great... that makes me calm down.

Stop in a park and sit down, take a look in the forum with my cellphone and Miriam is right now connected.

View her photos calms me down, take a look at the message just to remember the exact address, I don' t want to go to a wrong place because of the nerves, lol.
that sun is killing me .... aggghh, seek for a shade, disconnect the phone and watch the time,
still missing 20 minutes? buff ... is amazing how slow the clock can go when you want it to go fast, 18 minutes, 16 minutes, 14 minutes ... I think the more you look at it, the slower it goes.

10 minutes and decided to move on.

as I am getting closer to the entrance, can see the doorman outside, I greet him on entering and does the same, but when I'm passing by, he wants to know where I am going, I give him a polite reply and head to the elevator.

It's my impression, or this elevator is sooo sloooow?
buff ... I hear something strange in the elevator ... I think it's my heart rate, pumping so fast.

Stop at the door and rang the bell.

I hear her heels coming up, every step is torture, she is on the other side of the door, I can hear how she looks through the peephole.

attempt to calm down ... I try not to look like a stupid ... try ... try ...
the doors is opening...

THE EXPERIENCE

CUSTOMER
Summerman74.
Customer's age: 35 years but you never guess it.

MASSEUSE
"Artistic" name: Miriam masseuse.
Nationality: authentically Spanish.
Age: (apparent and / or posted) she says she is 39, age doesn't really matter much to me.
Physical description: (real photos / processed?) Pictures completely real, I don't think they are processed, she looks amazing in person.
Physical assessment of the girl: for my taste she has a pretty face, a sweet smile and lips that are enjoyed at best, skin very soft, extra soft, and a body to get lost on it.
Attire: was wearing a black dress, then black underwear, and when I leave ... I think that I would have stripped her again.
Smoker: she didn't smoke when I was there, and if she ever does, you won't notice that flavor in the sweet taste of her mouth.

CONTACT
Phone: 633164169
Web / Ad: miriam.sexomercadobcn.com
Address: (Is parking easy?) There is a parking lot next to her building, is easy to get.
Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:00 to 21:00.

MEETING PLACE
Atmosphere / décor: the decoration I personally love it, but would have preferred a futon couch instead of a stretcher.
Rating: all clean, all sorts of details, no complaints.

SERVICE
Date of experience: this week 29/07/10
Contracted rate: an hour of erotic massage with hand finishing 70 euros.
Other fares offered: 40 minutes 50 euros.
Actual length of service: 1 hour.
Kisses / tongue? yes, extra sweet, addictive, I love that mouth.
Blow job / deep throat? (Without / with protection) seems no longer makes that service ... unfortunately for me.
Cunnilingus? Would have loved to do it, I would have enjoyed a lot ... and she would have enjoyed even more, word of Summer.
Anal sex? no, not applicable.
End in his mouth / face available? No, as far as I know.
Description of the meeting: the ones who seeks here any kind of details are wrong, just going to relate what I experienced and felt with this delicious woman.

First of all, I get two kisses from her, I still can remember her wet hair and a smile that, as I said before, mesmerizing.
Suddenly we're in the room, chatting, I'm still nervous, I must look silly, I try to quickly become naturally, just in order to enjoy the experience.

She tells me where to leave my clothes and invites me to have a drink,

I enter the shower, even I had a shower before, I think a soaking helps you relax.

when I leave the bathoroom she is back in lingerie, turning on the cd player, and invites me to put myself comfortable on the stretcher

she begins with the massage

first of all, she says that it is not therapeutic, but after the massage she gave me in the leg-area, a hard hitted zone due to my job, I hardly disagree with her. I think that it can be a non-professional massage, but it makes you feel a lot better than before, she especially works the feet in a way that I 've never felt before.

often very sensitive and really enjoy the massage that point where she only caress you with the tip of her fingers, untill get the creeps ... taking it to perfection.

One problem I had, was about looking. In order to enjoy the sensations, the eyes tend to close, you can feel better with your eyes closed, but I wanted to visually enjoy this woman, wanted to see her reflected in the mirror, imagine myself, fighting to keep my eyes wide open, while trying to feel...

when she removed her bra and began to feel her breasts rubbing me ... then my hands began to look for her, till then I had enough self control, but when she asked me to turn around, I just couldn't help to touch her.

there were highly intense moments, which unfortunately, for my poor perception of time and my great excitement, ended too soon.

she offered me to pay only for the 40 minutes rate, or keep on the massage.

I asked for the second option, because my legs were coming slowly to life, moreover I asked because I wanted to enjoy a little bit more of her company, because she makes you feel very comfortable.

She is a very special lady and everything you can feel it' s doubled by her, you can feel her energy envolving you completely.

I can not compare with another woman or with any other massage, but I just don't want to compare her, to me miriam has passed the exclusive world of my favorites.

I hope to repeat, if she wants it, obviously.

POST-MASSAGE

I sit on the stretcher, that doesn't seem my body!!!, I exclaimed that words, and her laugh filled the room...

I feel brand new, floating on a cloud.
I go into the shower and sigh, the water brings me back to earth.

Gooossshh, how I like this woman ...

before leaving I get dressed, clumsily, then she came back and look at her again, with that denim skirt, that smile and that embrace.
I could undress her now and eat her from head to toes, haha.

when I leave, did I entered that way?
I don' t even remember the way I did,
we said goodbye, and I hardly resist to leave...

downstairs, I want to test these new legs of mine.

I think the sun looks nicer than before...

the man in the car park looks most helpful than before.

way in the car, put on the radio and the songs they play are my favorites.

curiously I don't fight with anyone, and came easy after a short drive from Barcelona.

the rest of the day, that smile is coming with me.

her mouth and its sweet taste transports me over and over to that stretcher, and again I feel that pleasant smell and their fingertips, lifting me to heaven.

in a moment of silence .... I hear her voice, sexy, relaxing, souls' protetctor.

she' s not a therapist? I think Miriam is a soul therapist , you feel good being with her.

pd: she should make a special bonus for forum members.

pd2: how in hell she gets those positions above the stretcher?hadn't she ever fall off? unbelievable ...

PD3: Definitely, this body is not mine ...

Última edición por pulpoman; 30/10/2010 a las 11:23.
mi-mensajex Perfiles Destacados de Chicas - Publicidad
Antiguo 21/10/2010, 21:11   #4
blind
Fecha Registro: jul 2010
Expes publicadas: 1
icon

the seventh heaven

First of all, sorry for my lack of english skills but i'll do my best, feel free to correct my mistakes (be gentle please biggrin )

Prelude
Today, was a special day for me so I had to do something special that I hadn't done before. In my head there were a lot of ideas such as duplex, triplex, orgys, gangbangs, zooph...oops! not that one biggrin . After thinking about it and share a lot of conversations on her thread she made me feel so confortable without even knowing her, so I decided to visit her.

CLIENT myself in person
Client's age: square root of 423 + logarithm of...

MASSEUSE
Artistic name : Miriam
Nacionality: Spanish
Age: like 28 years old, I think the others were kept in the closet because I didn't see them anywhere biggrin .
Physical description: So cute, with an amazing body that many woman would really like (even myself biggrin ) and what to say about her charm and sweetness, that confidence that transmits like if you already knew her ... ah, I think I've fallen in love :mucho_amor:
Girl evaluation: so high.
Clothing: I think she read my mind because she wore the underwear set that I saw on a pics and I loved it, also with a gown.
Smoker: I don't know.

CONTACT
Telephone: check out here
Web/Ad: check out here
Address: close to Sants station. I've used public transport, although there's a parking right there.
Schedule: check out here

MEETING VENUE
nice little apartment, quiet, clean bathroom, everything ok.

SERVICE
Date: today
Complement: (manual/french/complet) manual
Rate: 70€/h
Other rates offered: check out here
Length of service: the agreed time and counting the showers, the chat and a coffee.
Kisses? soft and sweet kisses and of course the famous static kisses.
Massage technique: I don't really know its name but I really loved it.
Would you recommend her?: of course.
Summary:
As I was telling on my prelude, just chatting through her thread she already woke up my curiosity to visit her, so I did, Private Message here, Private Message there and meeting day set.
Arrived the day, I went there. I found the famous doorkeeper, with an angry face (maybe it's just his face) and I ran to the elevator. I arrive to the apartment.. sorry, did I say apartment? cause it looked to me like the paradise kept by a beautiful redhead goddess that received me with her charm and sweetness. A previous quick shower and let's get started. Since I'm a man of science I won't enter into details about if she made this or she made that (I keep that to myself) I'll just say that it's so hard to explain with words such sensations like the use of her fingers and how nice you feel afterthat. Oh I almost forget it , we implemented those famous static kisses , without words... amazing. :sm059:

Final evaluation: I had a high expectative but once I'm out I can say that the result has been higher than I expected. Now I understand all those good things that everyone writes about Miriam because it's true and I can assure it.
the best: everything
the worst: that I can't stop the time (yet) but I'm working hard on that.

Última edición por blind; 21/10/2010 a las 21:14.
Antiguo 16/11/2010, 18:51   #5
brennero
Fecha Registro: abr 2010
Expes publicadas: 8
icon

targeting miriam...

hi, old chaps: my wish is on targeting Miriam for next time, due to a main reason (well, several and forced reasons!): for the average year I have been a member of this respectable forum, I have enjoyed very much all the most plenty of richness detaills posted experiences with Miriam...
unfortunately I live in North-America for two or three weeks a month, and most of of that time right here, I've got the chance to come to my beloved Barcelona is to be in charge of personal duties...
so, all of you guys, who have enjoyed the compliance of fabulous and beautiful Miriam, you are rather lucky boys... and a healthy envy is invading the remain of my brain which is still out of reach of tenebrous reverse...
I'll be back soon!
Quid pro quo...

Última edición por brennero; 18/11/2010 a las 12:15.
Responder
Plataforma
SugarGirls

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

Herramientas

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 06:23.
Página generada en 0,310 segundos con 173 consultas.