vegawrap
Fecha Registro: mar 2011
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
icon Queries about whore houses

Hello,

I was hoping you could give me an opinion, since you seem to know your way around. I have one night to party in Barcelona, and I need to choose between Topdamas or Laveienrose. I am looking for threesome with good active girls. Thanks.
Imágenes Adjuntas
__attach

Última edición por Dr. Loomis; 15/08/2017 a las 00:01.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Antiguo 13/03/2011, 18:58   #2
Jimgigolo
Fecha Registro: ene 2010
Expes publicadas: 0
icon

for me difficult to say; depends on the day , the girls maybe better here or there, but rooms are for me better in top damas and for me the treatment as well,both are quiete centric in the upper part of bcn but this you know i think, rates are about the same, but 100eur is what u need minimum, if u need more advise, just say so....
good luck, jim
Antiguo 13/03/2011, 22:34   #3
Leopold
Fecha Registro: may 2010
Expes publicadas: 5
icon

Cita:
Iniciado por vegawrap Ver Mensaje
Hello,

I was hoping you could give me an opinion, since you seem to know your way around. I have one night to party in Barcelona, and I need to choose between Topdamas or Laveienrose. I am looking for threesome with good active girls. Thanks.
I also think either of those choses are fine, just look on the web and see if a particular girl strikes your fancy, although the lineups change quite a bit. I guess you picked those because they are relatively close to each other, and probably close to your hotel. I would look here in SMB in the forum "Pisos y Agencias de Relax" for previous experiences - there are 3 pages of comments La Vie en Rose, and 7 for Top Damas. GoogleChrome can be set to autotranslate if your Spanish is not good.

A duplex is going to set you back a bit, particularly if you want any "special services" which is anything beyond covered blowjob and fuck. But that is also true with any of the big houses that advertise on the Internet, which I why I turned to independents, but then you really have to do your homework.

Última edición por Leopold; 13/03/2011 a las 23:07. Razón: Accidentally sent reply before I was finished + Internet fucked up
mi-mensajex Perfiles Destacados de Chicas - Publicidad
Antiguo 10/11/2012, 16:43   #4
Lokitoirl
Fecha Registro: nov 2012
Expes publicadas: 1
icon

La Vie en Rose v Top Damas

For me Top Damas has been consistently better over the last 2 years . I have reviewed Julia on this Forum and she is fantastic particularly in threesomes . Looking forward to doing her with Vanessa or Irina soon .

Última edición por Lokitoirl; 10/11/2012 a las 16:47.
Responder
Nirvana Anuncios
Plataforma

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 15:07.
Página generada en 0,379 segundos con 197 consultas.