Dick Dastardly
Fecha Registro: feb 2012
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
icon Queries about massager girls or massage centers

Hi guys

am new to the forum and BCN so forgive my lack of Spanish/Catalan - am working on it and will transition my posts as I learn!

Where I recently lived before moving here we had spas that were like hammams or Turkish baths that also gave massage of the type often under consideration here on these very boards.

What I liked about it was you could take your time and have the full hedonistic experience: steam room, lounging by pool, sauna and cold plunge and full-on sensory erotic massage. So my query is: does anyone know of anything like this here?

I know there are the Arab Baths but I don't think they are quite the same sort of thing. Does it exist?

If not then can someone recommend someone - preferably in Gracia district - as my Spanish is not yet up to trawling through the site and understanding everything.

Great!

Thanks!!!
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Dr. Loomis; 15/08/2017 a las 00:26. Movido por Dr. Loomis; 15/08/2017 at 00:24 desde Hammam - Arab Baths & Massage
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Antiguo 20/02/2012, 22:47   #2
lobo23590
Fecha Registro: feb 2012
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
icon

as for baths, i havent seen such an offer here in bcn. but for englishspeaking cheerladies, i would actually recommend you either to go to a brothel of some certain size, or look for girls that are north european, as they mostly speaks quite good english.

I have no experience of these in bcn, but a good girl will try to understand you even though your Spanish is bad.

Movido por Dr. Loomis; 15/08/2017 at 00:27 desde Hammam - Arab Baths & Massage
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
amateurTV
ThePlay

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 12:09.
Página generada en 0,167 segundos con 39 consultas.