Aviso sobre el contenido
Foro SexoMercadoBCN
    Búsqueda por Etiquetas

homex > Charla > El Bar de SexoMercadoBCN > English Spoken Forum
Why are many ladies only available during the day?
Grupo Haima
Nirvana Anuncios
Responder

Visitas a este tema:   1.570
Añadir a FavoritosAñadir a Favoritos No estás suscrito a este tema Suscribirme
Antiguo 19/06/2013, 21:54   #1
dochollywo
Fecha Registro: mar 2013
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
icon Why are many ladies only available during the day?

Hello!

Why are many ladies only available during the day? From my understanding it's when the men have to work. Doesn't make sense to me. In my country that kind of stuff happens in the evening (or at night).
Can someone here explain this to me? I'm curious. smile
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Dr. Loomis; 14/08/2017 a las 23:46.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
2 foreros han dado SmilePoints a dochollywo por este mensaje
Dr. Loomis (20/06/2013), Sofia Geisha (19/06/2013)
Antiguo 24/06/2013, 15:20   #2
Heraclitos
Fecha Registro: jul 2011
Mensajes último año: 2
SmilePoints último año: 5
Expes publicadas: 1
icon

Cita:
Iniciado por dochollywo Ver Mensaje
Hello!

Why are many ladies only available during the day? From my understanding it's when the men have to work. Doesn't make sense to me. In my country that kind of stuff happens in the evening (or at night).
Hello dochollywo

At first I too have felt somewhat surprised that the girls schedules match work schedules of men.
However it is apparent inefficiency because the times are large enough to satisfy customers. If you look you will see that some professionals work late into the night and even on weekends.
For all other cases, there are two possible explanations:
- Some clients do not work (some have such luck), are business owners, self-employed or not work during normal working hours.
- Some clients attend appointments during their working hours (Although it seems incredible to you in this country this can produce)wink.
If you look carefully you will find girls who offer their services at times somewhat "normal".
El amor es ciego, la amistad es distraida y la pasión...desbocada.
Antiguo 08/07/2013, 01:17   #3
jimmy19840503
Fecha Registro: may 2013
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoints último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
icon

Cita:
Iniciado por dochollywo Ver Mensaje
Hello!

Hi

I think this is some culture issues, in Spain they begin to work in the morning from 10h -14h, and between 14h-15h, it's their lunch time, and after 15h, in many of companies their employees will take a nap time, called"siesta", I don't know you work in Spain or only on vacation, cause if you work in this lovely country, you will find their afternoon, for god sake, the tempareture, I mean it's hot enough to melt hell, is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in summertongue, so normally for the most of girls, they prefer to put their schedule begin at 11h end at 20h, why? Cause in the morning they may just wake up, and normally for a girl, the funny thing is they need one hour to do their make upsearregla. If you call them between 13h-14h sometimes they may not answer you, it's the lunch timecomida. But if you want to meet in a good time, then 15-19h, it's perfect, like I said, its perfect timing, everybody go back to their place to take nap, so nobody will pay attention about you, the discretion could be also in protection in this time. After 21h, in Spain, people begin to prepare their dinner, I don't know which country you from, cause in France, you will also find the subject "time" is intersting thing, fg:in most of french cities(except Paris), the ladies would never like to work on weekend, cause it's their private time, but I heard in Germany or England, the weekend is the most busy time to thoese ladies~~~~~
mi-mensajex Perfiles Destacados de Chicas - Publicidad
Responder
Plataforma
amateurTV

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

Herramientas

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 09:48.
Página generada en 0,321 segundos con 168 consultas.