Antiguo 13/11/2022, 00:52   #1
UnkleRakesh
Fecha Registro: oct 2022
Mensajes último año: 1
SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 0
InfoWeb Aleja - Venezolana - Arizala 074 - BCN

CENT Customer's age: [b] Did you make yourself known as a SexoMercado forero? [ /B]: [b] With your nickname? /B]: CHICA "Artistic" name: Nationality: (or probable origin) Age: (apparent and/or announced) Fake or retouched photos? /B]: yes, but some photoshop Face Description: like a super model Body Description: her boobs are much larger than in the pictures. Character Description: She is very friendly and sexual. Vestimenta: Smoking machine: not that I could tell. Doesn't seem like the type CONTACTPhone: ( Web/Advertisement: Apricots Barcelona Camp Nou - Arizala 074 - BCN - 934401802 / 691836718
meeting description
After seeing her pictures online I had to meet her. I waited around for a few hours to make sure I did. I thought I'd met the prettiest girl in BCN with Mia, and then I met her. Mia is probably all around cute, but Alejia might actually have a prettier face. Mia has a younger, smoother body, but Alejia has a body made for sex. After a quick shower, she danced a bit for me, missed me lightly, rubbed my cock and I was already getting hard. She got a condom and began to give me a very good blow job. She kept looking in the mirror and watching herself. It was very hot. After about 5mins she laid on the bed and got herself ready. She guided me in and let out a nice moan. She moaned a lot and spoke in Spanish which was a turn on. Then she began to suck on my nipples while she was moaning. I came fairly quickly (even though it was my 3rd session of the day). I was expecting to last the full 30mins but with a shower before and after I was out in about 20 minutes. Final rating: (the best/the worst)
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo
Etiquetas Info (unsaved)
Guardar Cancelar

Última edición por Organizadores del Foro; 17/11/2022 a las 10:39.
Aviso a Organizadores   Responder
Un forero ha dado un SmilePoint a UnkleRakesh por este mensaje
CesarLive (22/11/2022)
Responder Publicar experiencia
Bella
Plataforma

tag Etiquetas
Satisfecho

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 21:35.
Página generada en 0,185 segundos con 46 consultas.