Añadir a FavoritosAñadir a Favoritos No estás suscrito a este tema Suscribirme
Antiguo 28/09/2017, 12:22   #1
SMB translated
Fecha Registro: oct 2010
Mensajes último año: 0
SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 6
icon Joana - Costa Rican - Masajes Brahma - BCN - 932076780 / 617151332 - English

Originally written by Aston77

masseur
"Artistic" name: Joana
Nacionality (or probable origin): From Costa Rica
Age (In appearance and/or advertised): between 30-35 years old
Fake photos or with too much post processing?: Real
Face description: Cute with full lips made to kiss and other needs
Body description: It is a women with curves but not fat, with a big breast which has an spectacular feel.
Description of her personality: Open and she really likes to talk (not in the negative way)
Clothing: Lingerie with garter belt
Smoker: I don't think wo

Contact
Mobile phone:+34 932076780 or +34 617151332
Web/Ad: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/masajes-brahma-industria-17-pg-de-sant-joan-bcn-932076780-blog-t304689.html
Address: C/Industria 17 (Barcelona)
Hours of operation: From 11 am until 21 pm from monday to saturday ( on the weekend she is available every other saturday though)
Massage Parlor

Ambience/Ornamentation: It is one of the best places I have seen, you can be picky like one of the beeds squeaks more than one would like, but sometimes that's really hot wink a solid 9
A/C: Yes

Service
Date of the service: First days of June
Hired rate (en €): 1 hour 120 euros
Other advertised rates: You will have to ask, I have heard them multiple times and I keep forgetting them.
Duration of the service: We were more time than an hour together, they had to tell us because we didn't knew.
Kisses/French Kisses?: Yes both, deep, soft, savage... she's a panter in almost every moment.
Oral sex (With/Without Condom)/ Deepthroat?: Yes really good.
Cunnilingus?: I didn't tried it.
Anal sex?: No
CIF/CIM?: I didn't asked.

As usual they present me the girls like usual, there were some long faces but there's somoene who will shine, and there was one who was devouring me, in this case it was Joana, I didn't even thinked it twice and I went inside the room with her. In the instant we were inside she started to devour me with her kisses, which once we were in the shower I used a bit of cold water to aliviate the hard on I had until she took of the clothes she was wearing, once she was inside with me tons of kisses, we were touching each other, blowjob, we both enjoyed being under the shower and we were there a long while among our pantings, then we went to bed where she did a small massage, but it didn't lasted long being that I had a hot woman gazing me in a kiny way, this makes all your sexual insticints to surge non stop without any time to rest.

Assessment of her involvement: Super high, It could be she is going with a script but if the actress is good... and in her case she is really good. After this I repeated with her a couple of times and her service was as good as the last one, so I can assure you, her involvement deserves a gold medal.
Final Assesment: (The best/worst)
The best: The place and Joana are exquisite!
The worst: Not a single thing
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por pulpoman; 28/09/2017 a las 14:11.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
Responder
Plataforma
SugarGirls

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 03:12.
Página generada en 0,144 segundos con 38 consultas.