SmilePoint último año: 1
Reputación último año: 0
Expes publicadas: 6
icon Julia - Catalan - Masajes Brahma - BCN - 932076780 / 617151332 - English

Originally written by Aston77

Masseur
"Artistic" name: Julia
Nacionality (or probable origin): Catalonian
Age (In appearance and/or advertised): Really young (barely legal)
Fake photos or with too much post processing?: Real
Face description: Deliciously young
Body description: Slim body with curves, small breast
Description of her personality: Playful, smiling, charming.
Clothing: Black robe with lingerie underneath
Smoker: I don't think so.

Contact
Contact
Mobile phone:+34 932076780 / +34 617151332
Web/Ad: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/julia-ex-irene-catalana-masajes-brahma-bcn-t328903.html#post1679930
Address: C/Industria 17 (Barcelona)
Hours of operation: From 11 am until 21 pm from monday to saturday

Massage Parlor

Ambience/Ornamentation: Big room with shower inside, adjustable light intensity, background music, even the odor of the rooms and the creams make you feel like you you are at home, really good. If we say some girls hook you and also we have this kind of place like Brahma... we are in danger to be totally hooked up to both the place and the masseurs.

A 10 for me
A/C: Yes

Service
Date of the service: April 2017
Hired rate (en €): 1 hour 120 euros
Other advertised rates: There are many, better ask them.
Duration of the service: 1 hour
Kisses/French Kisses?: I received some
Oral sex (With/Without Condom)/ Deepthroat?: yes with condom
Cunnilingus?: Nope
Anal sex?: I don't know
CIF/CIM?: I don't know.

You know those real bad days?? But worse... I was in Barcelona and I was about to go the airport when I receive a call inidicating me my flight has been delayed thanks to bureaucratic issues. So I want to unplug a bit and I was browsing and suddenly remember Brahma and I wanted to visit the place and the girls, I sent them a whatsapp message to check if there were available masseurs in about half an hour, which would be the time it would take me to be there, they tell me there will be masseurs available and they would present them to me.

I arrived faster than I anticipated and when I was about to be in front of Brahma's door, the phone starts ringing, so I was a bit away taking care of the call when I suddenly see a cute chick, 2 minutes later I see another one with a cake on her hands, to tell you the truth I was more concentrated in my phone call that I remember more the cake than the girl... But I did notice 5 or 6 guys who were walking around her who were really looking at her, I then decide to look and woooooooooooooooooow, she's really a cutie and really well dressed. And I think to myself "If possible and if available I want to be with her"

I was received by a cute blode girl, really kind, she takes me to the upper floor to a waiting room, I have the noob sign on my forehead to tell you the truth, this was my first time I have been on a presentation of masseurs...With more jitters than usual I salute every girl who enters the room to introduce herself, they enter smiling and they go really serious as they go out, after that in the room I see myself in the mirror and tell myself they have all the reason to be like that hahaha, jokes aside the scenic panic of being a noob doing this kept me in the doubt of choosing Julia, but the chosen was her (It was a bad moment because I forgot all the names of the girls, including the kind blonde receptionist... Lucky me I remember Julia's name)

It was a bullseye she was pleasing, kinky, playful.... I had a great time from the shower til the final minutes we talked about irrelevant stuff like "palindromes" we had time for almost everything and at the same time there wasn't enough time to continue enjoying her incredible hands, her small breasts and her marvelous body, I have to add that she's cute, enjoyable, soft skin and she had a nice scent, I wouldn't want to be apart from her neck.

Assessment of her involvement:
Final Assesment: (The best/worst) 10/10 she said I can repeat with her, so I will do it every time I visit Barcelona
The best: Her
The worst: Me evidently
Imágenes Adjuntas
Haz clic en la foto para verla a tamaño completo

Última edición por Pau; 28/09/2017 a las 15:49.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
3 foreros han dado SmilePoints a SMB translated por este mensaje
daytony (05/10/2017), Dr. Loomis (28/09/2017), pulpoman (29/09/2017)
Responder
Marta Dido
Bella

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 02:25.
Página generada en 0,150 segundos con 39 consultas.