Expes publicadas: 3
icon Valentina (ex Jennifer) - Spanish - SugarGirlsBCN - BCN - English

CLIENT P
  Age of the customer :51
  Did you become known as SMB's Forero? :NO
  With your nick? :Stew

GIRL
  Name "artistic" : Valantina
  Nationality (or probable origin): She claims Spanish , but looks with asian middle eastmix
  Age (apparent and / or announced): 21
  False or retouched photos? :no
  Description of Face : Very Bright features
  Body Description : Great Curves, small strech marks on hips.
  Character Description : Quiet, affectionate
  Clothing : Black Lingere, Red Top
  Smoking : NO

CONTACT
  Telephone :
  Web / Advertisement :www.sugargirlsbcn.com
  Address :mallorca
  Schedule :

PLACE OF ENCOUNTER
  Atmosphere / decoration : great decoration for a brothel
  Rating : 9
  Air Conditioning : yes

SERVICE
  Date of experience : last week
  Contracted rate (in €) : 150/hr
  Other rates offered :
  Actual duration of service :50 min
  Kisses / Morreos? : yes
  French (without / with protection) / deep throat? : yes without, this took convincing
  Cunnilingus? : yes, sweet taste
  Anal sex? : i did not ask
  Let it end in your mouth / face? : did not ask
  Account of the meeting : i am new to barcelona, the company responded promptly via whatsapp and i setup a meeting. i arrived and was greeted at the door and taken to a nice room. Valentina arrived after about 3-5 min. She asked how long i wanted. I paid her the money, she returned and asked me to shower. after the shower i return to the room where is she waiting for me on the bed. I laid next to here and started to touch her skin. and kiss her skin. i then started to kiss her neck and mouth. she noticed i was getting stiff and removed my towell and started to stroke me. after a min or so she grabbed a condom and i asked for no condom blow job. She told me this was extra, (via whatsapp they told me it was included if clean) i am very clean so i was puzzled. i then explained what i was told and asked how much extra. she told me 50. i paid the 50 extra and WOW, this was worth it. she started to kiss the tip and slowly put it in her mouth. at first she only put a little and was not sucking much. i started to push her head a little and she went deeper and started to suck. i told her to use her tounge and asked her to get in a 69 postion. i liked all around her legs and tasted her sweet pussy. it smelled great and tasted amazing. she started to moan and make noise (i do not know if this was real) i spread her pussy open and big beautiful ass and tried to please her the best i could. she started to get very wet and cream. after about 10 min i was about to explode so i asked her if we could go to sex in the doggy style postion. so i could see that ASS. she told me she wanted to be on top but rode me so i could see her ass. we then moved into many positions and i finished in the doggy style postion.

Assessment of involvement : 9
  Final assessment (best / worst) : great

Última edición por Abril SMB; 20/09/2018 a las 09:13.
Aviso a Organizadores   Citar
3 foreros han dado SmilePoints a Stewitup por este mensaje
Dr. Loomis (09/07/2018), Lextor (09/07/2018), sanabres (09/07/2018)
Responder
Laia Forner
Beatriz

(0 foreros y 1 invitados)

vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. - La zona horaria es 'Europe/Madrid'. Ahora son las 15:00.
Página generada en 0,172 segundos con 37 consultas.